Serving as a landlord for your own rental properties can be tedious, difficult or, if you live at a distance, impossible. Weichert provides a comprehensive program with a single point of contact, to lift that burden from you.
Whether you're a new landlord who's unsure of what's involved, or an experienced one who needs to free up time, you can turn to Weichert. We not only perform all the jobs below, we can personalize a program for your single or multi-family home, apartment complex, condo or townhouse.
Weichert Rental Network Management Services:
- Collect monthly rental payments.
- Make all authorized disbursements on your behalf. (These may include 1st and 2nd trust payments, insurance, taxes, Condo fees, HOA dues, maintenance and repairs.)
- Submit a monthly computerized statement to you.
- Complete an end-of-year form 1099 for federal income tax purposes.
- Act as a point of contact for your tenant(s) on all matters, including 24-hour accessibility for emergency services; arrange for appropriate repairs as authorized by you.
- Remind tenants of their responsibilities, where appropriate, such as cleaning gutters, checking smoke detectors and taking precautions to avoid frozen pipes.
- Conduct a condition inspection after a tenant moves out.